Child has red rash on palms and soles. No discomfort. What is it?

My 20 month old has red bumpy rash on her palms. It is also on the bottom of her feet. I noticed smaller bumps on her lower back and now red little bumps on her forearms. She has no other symptoms and the bumps are not even bothering her. When it first appeared on her palm it looked like a burn. It started one week ago. The bumps on the palms and feet seem deeper in the skin. The back and arms are smaller and on the surface. What do you think this is?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013