Red bumps on side with white tips, intermittent pain. Applied Peroxide. What is this rash?

On my side is six bumps they look similar to bug bites or a rash not sure they all had white tips on them and they do not itch they hurt. I get random shooting pain in that area intermittently throughout the day that s severe. I put peroxide on them and they now have what look like almost dark brown or black sort of scab type appearance on the top still red all around I do not know what they are from and I have had them a week any ideas???
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012