Red bumps on body that peel, thick moles. Diagnosed with strep throat. Amoxicillin prescribed. Advise?

Hi, My name is Maureen. I was diagnosed with strep throat Feb. 25th. I was prescribed amoxicillin. Three days later I developed little bumps that turned red and covered my body within 3 days. They did not itch (thank god) but here I am over 4 weeks later and I still have spots. Every bump peeled and my skin feels like sandpaper. Will this ever go away? My moles are particularly weird,,,, thick and scaly. I either had scarlet fever or sever reaction to the amoxicillin. Regardless, I am worried that these spots are scarring me.
Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013