Red bumps around lip piercing, no pain, tingling, burning, itchy

I have tiny red bumps around my lip piercing, I noticed I got them after I sprayed sea salt. The bumps don t hurt and I can t feel them, but they do tingle or burn from time to time, they re also sometimes itchy. I got my lip piercing 4 days ago. I also used a Lip-balm that I haven t used in a long time 2 days ago. I m not sure if the piercing or the lip-balm have anything to do with it, but i would like to know what it could be and how it could be helped.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012