Red ant bite on neck. Had slight fever, stiff neck and itching. How to remove?

Eleven years ago I was laying on the ground working on my daughter s car. Something bit me at the base of my neck. Upon investigation the only thing I saw was a red ant. The next day I had a slight fever that lasted several days and a stiff neck . It eventually went away. Ever since I ve had this bump on my neck that itches occasionally. I can squeeze it and some type of discharge with the consistency of peanut butter oozes out. It smells horrible. Help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012