Red and white rashes on face, dandruff, hair loss. Prescribed gecort. Treatment?

I have developed rashes all over my face, they are red and white. It causes itching and problem is from last 6-7 months. I also have dandruff on my scalp due to which I am having hair loss and dry scalp. I am concerned about the texture of my facial skin, which has started looking ugly. I went to a dermatologist recommended use of a scalp lotion which contains Ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione . He also prescribed use of a facial cream called Gecort which contains Mometasone Furoate Cream. Can you please help.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012