Recurring swelling and sore pimples with pus discharge on ear lobe. No relief from ointments. Advice

My left ear lobe has chronic swells feel like a sore pimple. I have squeezed it to relief pressure and discomfort. Small amount of stringy pus discharge The ear lobe then swells and feels like fluid is embedded.The ear swelling subsides then it flares up chronically. I first thought it was a pimple or insect bite when I initially started having problems.This is a nagging issue I would like to resolve tried topical Triple antibiotic ointmens
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013