Recurring stomach upset, gradual weight loss, tests should gall bladder dysfunction, advised surgery. Cure with homeo medicines?

I AM 58 YEARS OLD MY HEIGHT IS 165 CMS MY WEIGHT IS 57 KGS WHENEVER I TOOK FOOD IN HOTELS OR IN THE FUNCTIONS MY STOMOUCH IS UPSET.WHEN I CONSULT MY DOC HE ADVISED ME TO TAKE GALL BLADDER TEST THAT SHOWS 80% DYSFUNCTION.BUT THERE IS NO STONES IN MY GALL BLADDER SAME TIME I DONT HAVE ANY PAIN IN MY STOMOUCH.MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THOUGH I TOOK VERY HEALTY FOOD(,DAILY ONE EGGS WHITE YOK,BADAM SIX NO.(SOCKED IN WATER)ONE APPLE,POURAGE (RAGI,SOYA,WHEAT ETC) MY WEIGHT IS NOT INCREASING INSTEAD I AM LOOSING MY WEIGHT SLOWLY.DOC TOLD IT IS BECAUSE GALL BLADDER DYSFUNCTION AND ADVISED FOR SURGERY. KINDLY SUGGEST SOME HOMEO MEDICINE TO AVOID SURGEY. THANK YOU
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer