Recurring spells with feeling of balloon being blown on rib cage, intense pressure. Any ideas?

I have these attacks infrequently. All the sudden it feels like a balloon is being blown up right below my rib cage. It comes on fast, no warning. Then deflates over a period of a minute or 2. Pressure emains but not as debilitating. Can t seem to locate a Dr. who takes this pain and concern serious. I have a long history of chronic abdominal adhesions. Have had my gall bladder removed and a hysterectomy 25 years ago. Adhesion Lysis was 10-12 years ago. WHen this happens, it actually scared me to be alone. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013