Recurring spells of itchiness, redness in vagina, swelling in clit, no abnormal discharge. Cause?

Hi there, 6 months ago I was on antibiotics for a bad sinus infection , which afterwards caused both vaginal and oral thrush. The vaginal thrush was on and off for 3 months after my initial bout of it. The past 3 months, I haven t had any more bouts of thrush, but i have had the odd occasion where it s been itchy temporarily. The past few weeks though I started to get itchy, and eventually my vagina has been red, itchy, swollen and my clit has been extremely sensitive. There is no abnormal discharge like during normal yeast infections other than the odd moment of milky white discharge which i read was normal to clean out dead cells? I ve been taking Naturopathic drops for candida and anti- fungal purposes which seemed to help clear my 3 months of recurring yeast. But my new symptoms are very concerning. Is this a dermatological issue or medical issue? It doesn t burn when i pee, but seems to be made worse from my own natural discharge especially during Masturbation. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013