Recurring shingles, leg weakness. Have COPD, carpal tunnel. Recurrence due to conditions?

I am a 47 y female. reoccurring shingles 20 years. appear in same spot each breakout, r back thigh/buttocks. my entire r leg is getting weaker with each occupance. I have COPD and chronic pain from right central & neuroformal stenosis/carpel tunnel. Are any of the two conditions contributing to these reoccurances... What do you think I could do for the feeling of my muscles waisting Seems like my docs don't want to talk about it... I am on neurontin helps somewhat ... I am afraid of eventually loosing use of leg
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013