Recurring sharp tingling pain in the foot. Morton's neuroma? Any non-surgical treatment available?

Hi, I ve had recurring sharp, tingling pain in my forefoot which I think is Morton s neuroma - this is what the podiatrist that I was seeing in NYC thought too. He prescribed me some orthotics to improve my arch. They seem to be quite good at better distributing the weight in my feet , but my neuroma pain is still there if I say try to jog in barefeet even just for a few steps. I was wondering whether there was any other non-surgical treatment available, and also how much surgeery would cost if I was to go down that route as I ve had this problem really for the last 2 years or so. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012