Recurring pea-sized bump on the inner butt cheek after sitting for long hours, dries up and peels off, pains on squeezing. Preventive measure?

Hi, I m a 28 year old male. (5 6, 150 lbs) I sometimes get a pea-sized pimple-like lump on my right inner butt cheek that develops within a week or so usually after sitting for extended hours. The skin eventually dries up and peels off painlessly. I ve tried to burst and squeeze it but usually give up after the pain becomes unbearable. The lump then disappears only to reappear in the same way after some months. Kindly, advice me on what it could be and how can I prevent such in future. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012