Recurring huge abscesses in mouth on jaw gum, have sore throat, blocked nose, thick mucus, tiredness. Remedial measure?

I had a Huge abscess in my mouth on my jaw gum, by huge I mean from visually from outside my mouth it was the size of my fist, it burst over night about a week ago but it is filling up with pus again every half an hour, I am trying my best to blot it every half hour so I don t ingest it but obviously cannot when asleep, I have now got a very sore throat and coughing up thick mucus and a very blocked nose , also very tired and snappy! I have made a doc appointment but can t get in till Friday, am I ok till then because I am very worried, I have been taking ibrobufen every 8 hours for pain but never seen so much pus come out every half hour! I am the sort of person who takes a lot of pride in my personal care and have a high pain threshold but I am worried. Please answer me back, I have also never used a computer before so if you do not respond I will understand I have done this wronge. Thank you for listening if you receive this I would be greatfull if you could respond.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013