Recurring fever. Kidney stones detected, rupture of ovarian cyst. ESR level high. How to treat it?

Hi, My wife has recurrent low grad fever for last 3 months. Following is the history of her illness and tretment done so far: 1. 26th March: Severe Abdominal Pain: Ultrasound and other tests done. Ultrasound also detected kidney stone and suspected appendicitis . 2. 27th March: During operation appenidx was found normal and instead rupture of Ovarian Cyst was seen, hence the cyst was operated with assistance from a Gynechologist. 3. 29th : Discharged from Hospital. Was on medication till next 7 days. Also took 10 Gentamicin injection due to urin infection reported in urin culture report. 4. 4th April: Doctors review suggested normal recovery. Antibotics stopped 5. 9th April: Some problem of stomach ache, loose motion, and fever (upto 102 degress reported). Ultrasound and CBC done done but were normal(other than the Kidney stone reported), Antibiotics: OfloxTz given. Pain subsided and fever gone 6. 17th April: Re-review showed normal recovery. 7. Low grade Fever ( 98.6 any other time 14. July 1 st Fever gone. 15. July 15th Fever reoccured and is ranging between 98-98.6 (in morning) to 98.7-99.3(in evening) The tempreture chart in each occurence is something like Morning Afternon Evening Night 98.0-98.6 98.4-99.1 98.7-99.3 98.7-99.3 There are no other symptoms. So far, I havent seen tempreture going above 99.4 Blood test shows high ESR (38), however other things are normal. Ultrasound says normal except for a small kidney stone There are no visible lumps or tumours visible in lymph node areas. No weight loss till now (only .5 kg) I have got her examined by two general physicians as well. I am really scared of something serous happening.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012