Recurring chest pain, high heart rate, numbness on one side of the body with freezing and warmness causing sweats, vomiting. Heart monitor showed blur. What can be done?

Hi I am 29 years old and have a huge list of medical troubles. From tremors, acid reflex,IBM, chronic gasitis, fibermyalgia, renualds syndrome , adhd , and the list just keeps going anyways. I went into the er catfight with chest pain for over 4 hours numbness pain down left side of body, freezing and yet burning up soaked in sweat and vomiting . I was put on a heart monitor lots of blood taken and a urine workup. Which I was told I almost hit the floor 3 times alone on the way to the restroom. My hubby told me that my heart rate got to 185 and the heart monitor started flashing blue. The doctor sent be home on bedrest and told me to see my doctor in two Weeks. I don t understand. I don t feel any better at all today. My doctor is out of the office until Monday. I am not sure what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012