Recurring bumps, itching, skin irritation around corners of the eye, under and above eye lid. Bumps reappear on stopping Mometasone Furoate cream. How can I solve this?

I have these red rash like bumps that somewhat itch and irrate the skin at the corner of my eyes and under or above my eyelids. They are not white at all..they are red. I ve been using a doctor prescribed cream (Mometasone Furoate Cream). The rash/bumps will go away while using the cream but as soon as I stop using it, the bumps return (within 4 to 5 days). I ve had this problem going on 2yrs now. I have no fever , no vomitting and no vision problem. Please help me solve this issue.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012