Recurring bladder infections, frequent urination, have pain during urination due to holding it. How can I stop the pain?

I am 13. In my life I have had about 3 bladder infections. Every time I hold in my wee when I end up going it really hurts. I know I shouldnt hold it in but I have anxiety and I need a wee like every 2 seconds so I tend to try and hold it. What can I do to stop it hurting long after I have had a wee? It certainly feels like a water infection but it always goes away after a certain time.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012