Recurrent visible pus cells in urine, have urine continence and use external catheter, history of treatment for spina bifida. Worrisome?

Hi Doctor, I had Meningocele ( spina bifida ) on birth. Was operated after 2 days. I have urine incontinence . It keeps on dripping out. I use external catheter to collect urine. And also do CIC every 4 hours. I regularly see puss cells in my urine collected in Uro-bag. My urine reports are very irregular. It always shows puss cells in routine test but occasionally shows no growth / Infection in culture. I have been prescribed anti-biotics but the puss cells return soon after the dose ends. Is the visible puss cell anything to fear about ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012