Recurrent irregular periods after stopping PCOS medicines, have white fluid discharge from breast, facial hair. What treatment will help?

Hi, i am 26yrs old..i am suffering from irregular periods for the last five years... when i went for an ultrasound scan, the reports said i ve polycystic ovaries... i consulted the doctor she gave me benforce-m for a duration of six months from now..then the period was regular but after stoping the medicine it became irregular.a white colored fluid is coming out my breast and also having hair growth on my face.i want to know what type of treatment can save my problem? is there any serious problem with me?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012