Recovering from typhoid. Have weakness, lack of appetite, weight loss. Need diet advice

Hi, My wife had double typhoid almost a year ago, but still she is not able to recover completely... weakness is there... she doesn t like to eat food with proper diet and lost weight and not able to gain it back... after walking for small distance, she feel body pain specially legs... please advise what diet or fruits or anything which help her to recover except the medicine... because it doesn t suits her..... Waiting for your replly
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012