Recovering from pneumonia, stuffy and runny nose, coughing mucus, sore throat

Hi I am just getting over pneumonia and now that that s gone, I have been experiencing a very stuffy and runny nose . I also have been coughing up some mucus every now and then but especially after waking in the morning. As of late, my throat has been feeling a little sore, especially on the right side. I have also had some tonsil stones that I normally experience sick or not. I looked at my tonsils and in the back of my throat, the small veins and the larger one that runs through the middle are quite dark, almost burgundy in color. Is this something I should continue to monitor or be seen for?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012