Recovering from heroin. Trying to have baby. Will a doctor prescribe Clomid?

Will a doctor priscribe clomid to a methadone user? I am 34 with a 16 and 17 yr old girls but I want another baby I have one f tube due to an ectopic pregnancy and have had 6 other miscarriages also due to being 1/5th of factor 5 blood clotting disorder but now I m recovering from heroin and am on 35ml daily total will a doctor prescribe clomid as me and my husband have now been trying for at least 4yrs please help thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012