Recovering from cold. Yellowish discharge from nostrils, headache, burning sensation in the nose. Pain in the jaw and teeth. Any suggestions?

I have recently had a cold , but am recovering. yesterday i started having an orange/yellowy liquid stream from my left nostril only. it started when i woke up with a horrendous headache on the left side of my head and behind my eye, now the headache has mostly subsided and i just have a constant but manageable burning sensation inside the nose . if i tilt my head, it streams with what looks like slightly bloody but thin liquid, it does not smell. it also trickles down the back of my throat n woke me up choking last night, it hasn t stopped trickling out of my nose since yesterday morning. i also have a lot of pain in the left side of my jaw and teeth . any help?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013