Recently achieved menarche, have white clumpy discharge with fishy odor. What could be the cause?

Hi, my name is Taylor I m 14. I thought I had a yeast infection , I had most of the symptoms. I had a white and clumy discharge that smelled strongly of fish, it would itch or burn once about every 1/3 months I had it for about 8 months before bought antibiotics monistate and now my discharge went to a really thick pasty white discharge and now it s oily white. I didn t talk to a doctor is because I just moved and I don t really have any older people I can talk to so I just went and bought it myself. Additional information is I got my period last year. And I really want to no what going on down there please help?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012