Rashes, sores in the vaginal area

I have a rash with sores on the left out side my vigina in my groin area what is it
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
It can be Herpes infection with some kinds of bacterial infections. It also depends on the day of your cycle. If it is connected with menstruation the probability of Herpes is very high. You should be very carefully investigated. DNA analysis for type of infection (type of virus, bacteria), full blood count, pap smear as well Measure your temperature. Try to avoid sunlight. Be careful to your diet (avoid alcohol, coffee, etc.)
Wish you Good Health
Dr O. Aleksandrov