Rashes, pain in the ribs and swollen stomach. Have surgical clips after a gallbladder surgery. Do I have pancreatitis?

I had a lap. gallbladder surgery in 1993 I just gradually over the years kept getting sicker and sicker .I have 13-24 surgical clips in my liver area from that surgery.The last time I was in the hospital they told me it is a injury why I keep getting sick.It can be fixed but there is no one in this area qualified to fix me.And now today I got a letter from FDA on medical device report in the MAUDE database in the MedWatch program.Anyway I am in so much pain and very weak also my whole body is covered in rash ,and my stomach is so swollen it feels like it is literally breaking my ribs,now if I walk around the block it does that in my back also.Would you know anywhere I can go to get all those clips out?So I do not have to live on pain meds. and antibiotics also.Please Let me know if you can think of anything,this is begining to get scarey I think I had another pancreatietis again.There is no pain like that.PLEASE HELP!!!! YYYY@YYYY Diane
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013