Rashes on face, not itching, face looks pale, taking same birth control. Home treatment?

I am African-American with caramel brown skin. A rash-like thing that has appeared on my face and is most noticeable around my cheeks, mouth and forehead . It looks as if the spots are nearly the same color as my skin. They don t itch and they haven t grown out like pimples . My family members have remarked that it looks as if my face is pale. I ve been taking the same birth control for a year now and I have never seen anything like this except in the last few days. What could this be and how can i treat it at home?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012