Rashes, labored breathing with suboxone due naloxone allergy, no reactions with buprenorphine. Where in Virgina can I avail these?

I am an addict. I work full-time and have decided that it is time to get clean. Recently, I decided on Suboxone . I took the suboxone films as well as the tablets and something horrible happened. I broke out in rashes , hives and my breathing became labored. I called a hotline and they told me that I was without a doubt allergic to the naloxone . So, I bought some of the regular buprenorphine tabs off of a friend. These, did not have naloxone. I had NO problem whatsoever and no adverse affects. I just need to find an outpatient provider that won t have an issue prescribing the regular buprenorphine w/o the naloxone. I travel with work, so, I have a broad range in which to select an outpatient buprenorphine treatment provider. I live in Virginia - so, if there are providers that fit this criteria in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee or Ohio I will be able to become a patient. Are you aware of any outpatient providers that you can refer me to who will accommodate my need?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012