Rashes and stomach disorder after taking medicines for high BP. Correct medicine?

Dear Doctor, Good Morning I am 50 year Male and Govt employee have been diagnosed with high BP 160/96. I was advised Atenol 2.5 mg BD but odema was observed. Got ECG , 2D echo and TMT are OK. LDL was a little down by 5 points. Again was prescribed by minipress xl 2.5 mg BD but after few days I felt suffocation and discontinued. again I was given 2.5 mg Indapamide OD and minipress XL OD. I was encountered with rashes and discontinued Indapamide. doctors gave me Ramiprill 2.5 mg and minipress XL 2.5 mg OD. I am very sensitive to medicines. Still having little rashes and some times stomach disorders with some times good BP. Normally my cistolic is on higher side and distolic around 90. I feel experiments are going on with me by continous changing medicines. Kindly advise appropriate medicine. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012