Rash on scalp, shaved and applied ointments. Any suggestions on the food intake ?

hello im a 31yr old female from indiana, i had a question about white piedra. I went to a dr the other day and he said that i had a rash on my scalp and treated me with some ointments for fungus. upon my own research found that the fungus may very well be white and black piedra, seeing as the hair i pull out with tweezers looks just like that. I have shaved my head,applied ointments and i was wondering if you could help me as to what foods i could be eating or avoiding to help rid me of this, seeing as how i did not recieve any oral fungal meds. plz if you can, its almost winter and im tired of being bald. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012