Itchy sores with white skin all over the body, took antibiotics, not worked. What could this be?

Hey i got itchy about two years ago and broke out with these itchy sores that tend to be in the hair follicule and they have white skin like stuff that seems to be growing in them. i can pick them and they just scab over and once there healed they stiif have this white stuff growing in them. They started round my buttox and are on my chest , back, knees, neck , bascically all over and will not go away and they feel like there crawling on me. Iv e done scabbie treatments but there not scabbies and iv e taken anti-biotics and they never worked either????
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012