Random headaches after being sprayed with pepper spray, aggravates on getting sexual active, addicted to marijuana. Related?

I was voluntarily sprayed with pepper spray last Tuesday night at an reserve police academy, it will be a week tomorrow. Ever since then I have been having random headaches that at times are very severe. There was nothing wrong with me prior to being sprayed. I have been taking Advil and that seems to help throughout the day. When it gets bad is when I become sexually active. More specifically when I masterbate. I can only do it for maybe 20-30 seconds before a pain in my head becomes so severe I cant keep doing it. It seems to be focused on the back part of my head. If I relax and stop masterbating the pain slowly goes away but its been almost a full week now and Im worried. I also need to mention to you that I smoke marijuana pretty regularly. You can understand why I havent wanted to tell people this part, but I wonder if there is a connection. Since being sprayed I have only smoked once and it seemed to make the headaches worse so I stopped since then. I am an avid gym rat and I have been scared to go back to the gym since this has been happening, and it is all very frustrating for me. Again, the worst is if I masterbate, it feels like im about to have a stroke or something. I have never had problems like this before, so if there is anything you can advise for me to do I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012