Raised reddish bumps on the body. Bed bug bites? Has sore axillary lymph nodes

I got home from a vacation yesterday and found about 50 raised red bumps on my sidesaddle back. Noticed today I have a few more on my torso, and upper thigh. They are slightly itchy, but more just sensitive. Is there a way to tell if it is bed bug bites (stayed in 3 hotels), a rash from a hot tub, or something else? Had sore axillary unilateral lymph nodes yesterday too. Thinking its not bed bugs because my husband slept in the same bed, my daughter in the bed next to us and not a single bite. No fever ...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013