Quit smoking with chantix, got rashes on face if stressed, had sex, got rashes on penis. Is it due to chantix?

4 years ago I stopped smoking with chantix . After the first year of not smoking, anytime I stressed out my face broke out into a rash . I was on other medication at the time that I quit taking and it went away. I did have it checked and all they could come up with was i had dandruff of the face. My wife and I have sex a lot. She left town to take care of her mother for about 2 months. I know for sure she never did me wrong and neither did I. Well after she got back and from having sex I have red spots on my penis and ever had a spot rub raw to where it has to scab up to heal. It minght sound strange but I was wondering if it could be from the Chantix. Yes I will go In soon and be checked but its a little embarresing. (sorry can t spell)
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012