Quit smoking, want to work on body, find more huffing than usual during physical activity. How can I overcome this?

hello , i am abhishek puri from india . i am 20 year old , i am about 5 6.5 , with a weight of around 55 kgs. for the past 1 year i did smoke a lot and finally i have made my mind to quit and work on with my body. I recently found myself limping and huffing more than usual while running , playing and almost in every physical activity. kindly guide me through the problem so as how to overcome and strengthen my mind in order to get in a better shape than before .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012