Pulsation visible in abdomen. Worried about abdominal aortic aneurysm. Ultrasound required?

I m a 31 year old male. 6 2 186 lbs. I have had a pulsation visible in my abdomen for some time. I m worried about an abdominal aortic aneurysm due to this pulsation. I asked my GP about it, he listened to it, and then pressed into my stomach to feel the aorta . He said normal size, nothing to worry about . That made me feel better at the time, but the pulsations are still there. I have had panic attacks in the past and I think my GP might not be taking my concerns seriously anymore. I smoked (stupidly) a bit in my twenties, but only a couple cigs (like literally 2-4) at night on and off through the years. I had high triglycerides a couple times (probably due to drinking) but they are normal now. I don t drink, I don t smoke at all anymore. I had my appendix out a couple years ago, they did an abdominal/chest x-ray and they performed a CT scan . Would an AAA have been spotted during these procedures? or should I get an ultrasound of my abdomen? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013