Pulsating pain in internal part of vagina, with bloody discharge. Is it an infection?

Hi. I get pulsating pain (the rating of the pain is 1~2 out of 10, pretty mild) in the internal part of my vagina , at the right side of the lips . I also think that I m having an abnormal bloody discharge , starting 3 days ago. I ve finished my normal period cycle so I m pretty sure that this is not my period.. Is it related to any infection? I suspect myself to have a prior yeast infection (not confirmed with a doctor) but I did have a heavy, smelly white and clumpy discharge for about few years..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013