Pulsating feeling in the stomach with pain. Severe bleeding after a pap smear test. Miscarriage?

Hi doc! I felt beating in my stomach with slight pain, also in my pelvic 7-10 days after mating with my fiance on march 16 and 18. My last period was feb 26, 3days, i have 28 or 35 2cycle. On marcg 26 they did pap smear to me, after two days pap smear i have a heavy bleed,my breast is tender. Im not sure if the bleeding is my period or implatation or misscarriage . Until now i feel the beating in my stomach top of navel but the pain in my pelvic diminish. Im i be possible pregnant or their a problem on my reproductive system. Tnx!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013