Pulling sensation in the left testicle. No indication of hernia. Took antibiotics, no help. Suggestions?

My left testicle has rescinded slighty, about 1/4 to 1/2 . I also fell a pulling sinsation in the pubic area above my left testicle when I have an aggressive sneeze or lift something heavy. Also, my left tescticle will often rescind completely, an uncomfortable but not painful feeling. I ve had hernia checks from 3 different Drs, one a Urologist , and none could find any indication of a hernia. I ve been prescribed antipiotics and Motrin believing it was a mild infection that was pulling the testicle up. I completed that treatment several months ago with no difference in symptons. I ve had this for 2 years now. What other things should I be doing or looking for?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013