Puffy face, sinus pressure, headache. Have asthma, allergy. Taking antibiotics, normal CT scan. Advice?

I have a very puffy face , sinus pressure and bad pain, headache , my ct scan came out clear but I have a deviated septum. I just stopped afrin nose spray 3 days ago . All the DR's at the ER or ENT just give me antibiotics , methyIPREDNISolone 21 tabs 4 mg each . My face looks like a balloon but it is not the steroid . I have asthma and allergies and I think I have damaged the inside of my nose from Afrain . Do u know a very good ENT / plastic Surgen in Las Vegas NV? and a very good asthma/Immunology so I can stop suffering.
Thank you,
Natasha
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013