Psychotic, side effects of taking palido od, parkin 2mg and elkaar 500mg, anxiety attacks and restlessness, stopped taking palido od, no improvement

i started taking palido od 3 mg increased to 6 and then 9mg a day a month back along with parkin 2mg thrice a day and elkaar 500mg thrice a day for the treatment of psychotic(fear /excess consciousness of noise ) but instead of helping it has given me many side effects like continuous attacks of anxiety and restlessness making life miserable. now doctor has stopped palido od and prescribed parkin and elkaar for another two weeks to avoid withdrawal symptoms but attacks of anxiety and restless continue. what should i do,whether the drugs prescribed has worsened my condition also now i am afraid of taking any further treatment from psychiatrist . pl. advise.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012