Protruding vertebrae at thoracic lumbar junction. Discomfort, painful while sitting, flexing. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a 19 female! For many years i ve had very protruding vertebrae at the thoracic lumbar junction. When I flex they become excessively prominant. I cannot sit straight in a hard chair because they press up against my skin. I tend to hinge at that point in my spine , but i have had no other major injury. Even when i extend they still are more prominant than the rest. I find it uncomfortable to sit for any period without hold myself in extension and when i flex in repetitions it becomes painful. I appreciate your time, Thank you, Suzanne
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013