Prolonged periods cycle, heavy bleeding, pain in right lower quadrant, hair loss, fatigue. Causes?

Hi, For the last three months I have had two periods a month, each lasting over a week. The flow is heavy for the first couple of days and then tappers. This last month I didn t have a break between the two periods. I have recently started to get some intense pain in my right lower quandrant. This pain is different than my cramps . I have also been experiencing a lot of hair loss and I have been very tired and easily fatigued. What could these be the symptoms of?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013