Prolactin level increases on taking allopathic gas pills. Reason?

when i am taking allopathic gas pills my prolactin level is getting high.i have a baby.she is 4 years old.before baby also this problem was there.i was taking cabgoerlin was stoped.but again when i am using recool L or other gas tables and vitamines my prolactine level is getting high.before my baby according to doctor.i did MRI .but result was problem was there.but why it is increasing agaig and there any problem?.Now i want to be a mother again.can i try for pregency?please answer me...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013