Profusely sweating feet, no improvement with various home remedies. What could be the cause?

I have been having really sweaty feet to the point where I have to change socks and put paper towel in my shoes. I spray them at least 3x times a day with the foot powder.I have tried the over the counter creams for athlete feet, I have soaked them in tea (from internet) and lot s of soaking in bleach and water. Not sure if you can help or can point me in the direction of who. This started probably around May. I just thought could use the over the counter meds, they have not improved. I have read it could be the hormones or just part of hot flashes
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012