Profusely sweating, feeling sick to stomach, dizziness, continuous burping. Cause for this sudden attack?

My dad is 64 years old and the other night he woke up at 3am to have tea and a smoke . He told me he started sweating profusely and then felt sick to stomach . While going to the bathroom he said he became dizzy and wanted to pass out. He held onto dresser and bed for balance and made it to bathroom,. He said he kneeled down by toilet but didn t throw up. He said he kept burping and then symptoms went away within 10 minutes. What would cause this sudden attack?? He does not have a family doctor nor has gone for physicals for years....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013