Profuse sweating, diabetes, have multi-modular goitre in neck, had hip surgery, regular and normal periods. Cause?

It would seem that every morning for the last week I have woken up.. went about my morning routine and within 30 i am covered in a cold sweat.... to the point where i need paper towels... i recently stopped taking Champix and thought that perhaps that had something to do with it? I am a type II diabetic.. and take a long list of medications ... i also have a multi nodular goitre in my neck.. and i am a year post hip surgery.. ( osteotomy ) and i am only 34..... with regular periods....i really hope you can offer some insight..... signed...melting in the kitchen..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012