Productive cough, fatigue. Strep test negative, nasal and throat culture shows heavy mixed respiratory flora. Suggestions?

Hi, I have had a productive cough for about 4 weeks now, and have been feeling fatigued. Went into the doctor s office to find out what I might have and they did a strep test (negative), and nasal/ throat culture . The nasal/throat culture returned the result Heavy Mixed respiratory flora . Is that something to be worried about, or is it fairly common? What sort of illness would that result suggest? Thanks for any insight!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013