Urinated, saw pink blood on tissue, cramping, had a pap smear. Explain?

i recentlt turned 60 years old (january 6). I went to the bathroom earler today and urinated. Afterwards, I wiped with tissue and saw pale pink blood on the tissue. I feel the need to urinate quite often sometimes and especially today. I called my doctor s office and is still waiting for a response. In December 2007 at age 55, I had cramping anda full-fledged period. I have been menopausal since 2005. I am beginning to worry, but trying not to. In 2005, I went to the emergency room and had a transvaginal ultrasound and have had them yearly since, except for my last pap smear in October of 2012. Should I be worried? I think that I should.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013